The largest discussion around
Artificial intelligence in your city
The Next TechExperience & TechTalk
July 4th 2018
OPEN TECH THOUGHTS
After three successful events in Berlin, Cologne and Munich, the OPEN TECH THOUGHTS will take place on 04. July 2018 in Wolfsburg.
This time, the OPEN TECH THOUGHTS revolves around the topics of Artificial Intelligence, Super Computing and Security, especially in the context of automotive, manufacturing and logistics. Exchange ideas with like-minded such as developers, openstackers, IT Architects, our speakers and experts from a variety of fields.
Course of the Event:
In the morning there is the chance to participate in exclusive business workshops.
Thematically independent of the workshops, we start the afternoon session with a keynote address from NVIDIA.The subsequent THINK SESSIONS on various topics provide input and ideas for the plenary discussion in the evening. The whole day is rounded off by an open networking in the evening and the opportunity to visit the Think Sessions booths again.
• Workshop A: Simple Sales and Marketing Hacks
• Workshop B: Data analysis for beginners
• Think Session 1: What is “Deep Learning”? AI for autonomous driving.
• Think Session 2: Support and acceleration of virtual vehicle development using AI
• Think Session 3: Agile Development and ISO26262 Conformance
• Think Session 4: Data Protection Certification and IT Security
• Think Session 5: Live Demo of Deep Learning with Tensor Flow
• Think Session 6: No Money to Invest? How can AI and ROI work togheter.
Details about the content of the workshops, the topics and the speakers can be found here on the website.
Follow the OPEN TECH THOUGHTS on: