The largest discussion around
Artificial intelligence in your city
The Next TechExperience & TechTalk
July 4th 2018
Agenda – Wolfsburg, 4. July 2018
You can also book exclusive workshops for the morning. All workshops run from 10am to 3pm.
• Workshop A: Simple Sales and Marketing Hacks (German)
Pascal Landshöft by divia GmbH
With the “Simple Sales Hacks” and “Simple Marketing Hacks” you get approaches for the growth of your company. Including practical exercises.
• Workshop B: Data analysis for beginners (German)
Rafael Knuth of Knuth Concepts UG
For business users: Getting started with data analysis is easier than you think – with Microsoft Excel, Power BI, Flow and Azure.
The afternoon program starts at 3pm. After the keynote, you can decide for up to three different 30-minute THINK SESSIONS.
NVIDIA – What is “Deep Learning”? What implications does this have for autonomous driving?
Subsequent THINK SESSIONS on the following topics:
• T hink Session 1: What is “Deep Learning”? AI for autonomous driving. (English)
Jörg Krall of NVIDIA
This talk will provide insights into how Deep Learning, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, enabled by a new GPU computing revolution, will transform the Automotive and Transportation industry. The focus is placed on the topics Autonomous Vehicles, Connected Vehicles, Smart Mobility, Connected Factory and Digitalization.
• Think Session 2: Support and acceleration of virtual vehicle development using AI (German)
Dr. Christian Simmendinger of T-Systems
Here we show how machine learning can be used at the intersection between CAE and CAD. Primary goals: efficiency gains in mesh generation, acceleration and simplification of the virtual development cycle.
• Think Session 3: Agile Development and ISO26262 Conformance (English)
Joerg Mueller-Kindt (NetworkAssets GmbH) and Béla Fricz (Luxoft GmbH)
Lean and agile software development increases the success rate in software development, quality and productivity. Find out why this also applies to the development of automotive software.
• Think Session 4: Data Protection Certification and IT Security (German)
Daniel Fussy of T-Systems
Why suppliers need a TISAX Certification? Why is it smarter to meet the attacker with a honeypot? Solutions to avoid penalties under the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
• Think Session 5: Live Demo of Deep Learning with Tensor Flow (English)
Anthony Clarke by T-Systems
Live demo! New works by old artists from the cloud: See how Tensor Flow (a Google AI technology) from the Open Telekom Cloud copies the style of famous artists (such as Vincent van Gogh) and lets you track your personal “fake” via e-mail.
• Think Session 6: No Money to Invest? How can AI and ROI work togheter. (English)
Bernd Thiel of T-Systems
Everything you need to know about AI and how to use it.
We discuss the opportunities, challenges and key issues of Artificial Intelligence, Supercomputing, Security and Big Data with experts from varied fields.
Open bar & networking:
Mingle and engage with each other in a pleasant setting and get another opportunity to visit the THNIK SESSIONS booths.
Food and drink are provided.
Topics of the last Events
You can also book exclusive workshops for the morning. All workshops run from 10am to 4pm, thus ending just in time for the afternoon event.
Workshop A: Marketing
- From startup to scaleup
Workshop B: Docker & Kubernetes
- An agile development method with B1 Systems
Workshop C: Fast and furious DevOps
- A deep dive into methods and practice
“From classic IT to modern customer-multi-clouds and why OpenStack can help”
Subsequent think sessions on the following topics:
- Security – What does privacy have to do with security, and how can it threaten startups? How do I catch hackers using honeypots?
- Kubernetes & Jenkins – The steps from application in the container to deployment on a Kubernetes platform
- Marketing – How do I scale my marketing activities?
- DevOps processes and toolchain – Build. Run. Repeat.
- Containers & cloud providers – Major cloud providers today provide a number of different services. But which should be used to enable applications to run in a multi-cloud scenario?
We discuss the challenges of everyday IT operations with startups and corporate groups.
Open bar & networking:
Mingle and engage with one another in a pleasant setting.